Join Veronica Cox in this unique class using a variety of 2 1/2" squares and Quiltsmart interfacing. Because we are using a variety of fabrics you can mix any fabrics that you have laying around or buy all new fabrics. If you have a collection of mini charms squares, charms, or jelly roll strips, you can use those. You can go scrappy or control your color palette. You will get perfect intersections using the Quiltsmart method. This is a very easy class with amazing results.
- Assorted fabrics cut into 2 1/2" squares (31 per block)
- Assorted white or neutral background fabrics
- Quiltsmart interfacing (available at Cactus Quilts)
- Sewing machine w/ neutral thread
- Misc. Quilting and sewing supplies as desired (Rotary cutter, ruler, scissors, seam ripper, pins, etc.)